Located on the outskirts of Nairobi adjacent to Nairobi National Park OSOITA LODGE is a home to visitors looking for experience beyond the regular hotel. The Lodge has a total of 16 rooms on two levels: 8 balcony rooms on upper level overlooking the swimming pool giving a breath taking view of sunrise and 8 grass thatched standard rooms which has a rough rustic exterior, cozy interior with variety of warm colours and modern touch.
Authentic and traditional furniture, palm roof, relaxed style of bar dining and wide doors opening to a spacious terrace where guests can enjoy and explosive blend of cuisines welcomes you. At the Manyatta like bar, guests can sample classic and contemporary cocktails and drinks.
Guests can similarly enjoy self-cooking popularly known as KOROGA at the bandas which accommodates up to 50 guests. The lodge also has Choma huts where guests can enjoy Osoita Barbequed meat and chicken prepared with modern flavors giving the perfect gourmet experience.
Osoita Lodge at a Glance
- · 16 rooms, 8 balcony and 8 standard
- · Spacious restaurant that offers Indian, Continental and African Cuisine
- · Private Swimming Pool for lodge residents only
- · Beer and barbeque garden
- · Laundry service on request
- · Hot spot wireless internet connection
- · Day and Evening walks to the local communities
- · Transport offers for:- Airport Transfer, Day Excursions to Kitengela Glass Factory, Daphne Elephant orphanage, Giraffe Centre etc.
For further details contact
Other budget friendly venues can be found on http://budgettraveller.co.ke/index.php