Are you tired of the usual clubbing, drinking and socializing in the same place with the same crowd… guys it is high time you and your friends did something different, I mean RESIST THE USUAL 🙂 pack your bags, hire a car or car pull and off you go to Loidariok House along Magadi Road.
The house is located 40 kilometers away from Nairobi and a few kilometers away from the famous Ole Polos on a 20 acre land. The self-catering 3 bed roomed house sleeps up to 8 guests if you want to sleep comfortably but it can accommodate more than 8 guests depending on the type of event. It is a cool place for hush –hush parties.
Extra bedding and camp beds can be provided depending with the number of guests. The house has spacious open plan living room with a mini bar, a Jacuzzi, sauna, barbeque area and sun downer fire pit to enjoy Rift Valley views over the hills.
At the far end of the house there is a bath tub under a tree which provides an atmosphere of relaxation as you bask in the sun. The house is also powered by solar panels of which is turned on during the night and switched off at some point for power saving purposes then turned on in the morning if necessary.
THINGS TO NOTE:-
- Carry music system for entertainment/ hire a DJ
- There is in house chef at an extra cost, alternatively come with one
- Bring Your Own Drinks (BYOD)
- Nearest shopping center is Rongai or Ngong Town. Make sure you do shopping in these places just in case
- No swimming pool. However you can enjoy the Ole Polos facilities which is a few kilometers away.
- The place doenst accommodate BORING CROWD
- COME READY TO HAVE FUN and NO SLEEP 🙂
For budget friendly holiday destinations within Kenya check out on Facebook through Budget Traveller. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Budget-Traveller-Kenya/115565461867151?fref=ts